Versatile Blogger Award - Our Daily Green

Monday, April 18, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Over the weekend, I was honored to receive this fabulous award from Mama Bird.

We ask anyone receiving the Versatile Blogger Award to pay it forward, if you will. 
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  • Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself.
  • Give this award to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers. 
  • Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
To tell you seven things about myself, wow... on my 100th blog post anniversary, I posted 100 things about myself. Rather than be redundant or conjure seven more, I invite you to follow the link if you're so inclined. I'm more interested in talking about my fellow bloggers. 

Without further ado, I present the recipients of my personal Versatile Blogger awards. This is an eclectic reading collection of fabulous writers, photographers and interesting folks. I am honored to share space on the internet with everyone listed. In alphabetical order, enjoy some of my favorite blogs.
Thank you again to Mama Bird


 a gardener's gardener
we are our planet's stewards
Caring for Our Blessings
 one of my very first blog friends loaded with humor, strong opinions and integrity
 common sense financial tips and advice
  lots of hints, including where I first learned about wool dryer balls
 
fabulous education outreach program
 a Cleveland photographer with an mindful eye for beauty
 scrutinizes the food we eat
 beautiful graphics, peaceful message
 inside information to the food industry and what we eat
 warm, witty and beautiful photography. And a camel. 
 a lovely tribute to women of all ages, celebrates the joys of growing older
 finding the satisfaction of enough
posts regular hints how to change the world, one step at a time
a great resource for all writers

5 comments :

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Kim,
Thanks so much for this really nice award. I really appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Ahhh ... thank you so much! What a nice way to start the week!! And CONGRATS on winning the award yourself ... you and your blog certainly deserve it! Have a great day!

Lines of Beauty said...

Hi Kim,

Thank you! This IS a great way to start the week. I am thrilled. You are doing an amazing job with Our Daily Green, and you were a great 'beauty of the week' on Lines of Beauty. Thank you again for everything.

ConsciouslyFrugal said...

Gracias, mija! Much appreciated. And thanks for introducing me to some new folks. xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kim!! You're the best! Can't wait to check out the other bloggers too!! Have a good day my friend!